Sunday, February 22, 2009

Reminisced tendencies


I just stumbled upon these old graphics I had made at my former livejournal community, oh how I miss graphic designing! I'd still possess those skills if the computer that contained my Paint Shop Pro wouldn't have turned me down! Oh man, I miss this so much, I wish I had continued my fun little hobby, it was always so entertaining hunting down inspirational editorials, cropping, editing, merging soft-colored layers in screen form to enhance the beauty of pictures. Paint Shop Pro, where have you gone!? I'm yearning to reach you again!

New goal: Try to buy the new Paint Shop Pro X2 OR buy my old Paint Shop Pro XI on Ebay.

Paint Shop Pro X2 is at $70 at corel.com, pretty good price considering its former $100

Oh and by the way, if any of you have any desire to save one of my above graphics to your computer, go right ahead! In exchange, I would appreciate some credit for any publishing of yours, as I did edit these to my conformity. Thank you!

source: Most images were found at livejournal communities, some others found at saltwater.net. All editing by me.

9 comments:

Shes Dressing Up said...

These are all so beautiful! =]

. said...

effin hell. lovely.

susie miller said...

so pretty and dreamlike

Irene (capuccinobar) said...

Me encantan las fotos :)
Ay si yo supiera usar esos programillas...

Jane said...

Wow. they photos are beautiful.

please visit http://vintage-tea.blogspot.com/

x

filthy lust said...

so pretty.

Gracie said...

I just added all of these to the huge inspiration file on my laptop. absolutely lovely :)

Birgit said...

They are absolutely gorgeous, really lovely.

love Birgit

Annabel Wendt (LoveMore) said...

great pics honey!!!! so lovely and dreamy...perfect.
thanks for your comment hon :)

xxx love LM