Sunday, March 1, 2009

Yeah, I saw sparks


The last post of the day, then I hit the shower and the books. May it possibly be enough time to take a shower, finish my history, chemistry, geometry homework, study for French, and finally sleep? Eh. I'm having the best time uploading pictures and listening to Coldplay while at it. Everything feels so good right now, what a shame to know that tomorrow's Monday. I'm sure I'm not the only one feeling like this, good luck to all of you this week! Haha, whatever it may be that you need some luck on, I most sincerely wish for you the best.
source: Vogue Nippon 2008

4 comments:

erikas said...

Thank you:) Gosh I really like this post! Lovely pictures!

Miss at la Playa said...

yeah, I hate mondays too, but these pictures made it easier! :)

Belen Vazquez Amaro said...

good selection of photos , nice! ;)

. said...

i love how you post up photos of girls whoa re young and they have the youthful vibe in every capture. it's lovely.

photos like this make mondays so much more beautiful.