Sunday, July 5, 2009

Here's to you


Alright, a blog consisting of solely pictures can sometimes result as full apathy. I've come to the conclusion that I really want to hurt this someone, emotionally of course. Can't believe I'm even emancipating thoughts through a blog, but the reason I want to commit such adverse actions is to suppress my personal, ongoing, and absurd dealings just so I can give to someone what I've been given. Or in the most probably case, I've given myself. More than 365 days have passed, not a single one passing by without the frequent sliding of a temporal attachment. In the present, what was has passed away. And you'll see that all I want now is happiness. Damn, sometimes I can become much too indecisive, vague, ambiguous, a real handful. Through hardships, I keep setting foot upon a pathway of realizations though. Through an emotional wall built with bricks that one has kept adding with passing time, it's time to put an end to each rectangular prism. All I want now is happiness, and an effort WILL be made. Each day I feel much better. Completely DONE with it all. Now I feel like jumping into a pool or standing at the top of a mountain while a breeze surrounds my body.

No comments: